The Future is Nasty Protest Postcard (Pack of 6)
• postcard reads “The Future is Nasty”
• professionally printed in New York on 110lb cardstock with the front side full color and glossy with UV Varnish. The other side is uncoated so it's nice & easy to write your message
• sealed in a cellophane sleeve to ensure it arrives clean
• created and assembled in Brooklyn, New York
• original artwork by Lisa Mohar
This protest postcard benefits the ACLU. . For almost 100 years, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has worked to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States.
Visit http://aclu.org to learn more, donate, and find out how you can help their cause.